New phase: Vaccinations touch record 82 lakh on Day 1

New phase: Vaccinations touch record 82 lakh on Day 1

The Centre will be procuring 75% of the doses from vaccine makers while the remaining 25% will be procured by the private sector. Till late evening 82.70 lakh doses had been administered at 67,839 vaccination centres across the country.
Check the source here –Source, Financial Express.

Change Language