Requirements for Nidhi Company Registration in India
Nidhi Company enlistment is one of the least complex and requires extremely less reports when contrasted with other NBFCs (Non-Banking Financial Company). Below are the requirements of Nidhi Company’s registration.
- Initial capital income should be Rs 5 lakhs.
- Minimum number of 200 members within a time period of 1 year.
- Net owned funds of Rs 10, 00,000 within a time period of 2 year.
- Minimum 3 directors are required in Nidhi company registration
- Minimum 7 members are required in Nidhi company registration
- First director of the company can be a former member of the company.
- Company must have a last name as ‘Nidhi Limited’ as part of its company name.
- The ratio of net owned funds to the deposit should not be more than 1:20